Placing an order is easy, once you know how to go about it.
Here is a video that shows you how to order, or you can go straight down to the instructions below the video if that is easier.
Here is a quick video showing you How to Order:
Don’t forget to put in YOUR OWN DETAILS and use the PayPal checkout to finalise payment for your order.
You can use your own Paypal account, use Paypal as a guest, or use a credit card to pay.
HOW TO PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER:
Ordering with our website is easy, once you know how.
1. Hop over to the FABRIC CHOICES page – Decide which fabrics you would like used for which products. Most products need two choices, one for the front one for the back. Patterns or plains, they all cost the same. Make a note of your chosen fabrics, jot them down or take a pic of the page, so you can easily refer back to it during ordering if needed.
2. Go to the SHOP page – there you will find the index of products I make.
3. SELECT PRODUCT CATEGORY: click the category name to go there – then choose the item, selecting the sizes and fabrics, and loading them into the shopping cart.
HINT: Always work on one item at a time – if you need to select fabrics, take your time. Even if you want to buy two of the same product, add them one at a time to the cart, and select the fabrics separately.
Items that need a single choice of fabrics – CHOOSE ONE
Items that need Two choices of fabrics – CHOOSE TWO (one for front, one for back) (One inside, one outside)
Items that you want the same colour back and front, inside and out, – CHOOSE THAT COLOUR BOTH TIMES
Any DISCOUNTS applicable to the items you ordered will be sorted automatically by the checkout.
4. CHECKOUT: Once you have loaded all of your goodies into the cart, it’s time to head off to the checkout.
Our secure payment checkout is Paypal Express checkout. It’s a secure gateway between your bank and my bank. You can use your own Paypal account, use Paypal as a anonymous guest, or use a credit card.
None of your financial information is passed on to me, that’s held by the bank. I get confirmation of your payment by email message from Paypal.
Postage will be calculated by the Australia Post plugin here within the checkout. It will charge based on the total weight of all the combined items in your cart, and the post code you provide.
If you have difficulty during the checkout, you can always email me [email protected] for assistance.
IMPORTANT: When you place your first order with Deano Designs Perth, you’ll be asked to register yourself as a customer.
This information is privately used by us only as a backup record of your transactions. Your information is not passed on or sold to anyone.
This information is required so that the checkout can calculate your postage rate, based on your postcode.
It also makes it quicker for you to check out next time you order from us (no need for retyping information).
* * * Without a completed address including postcode, the postal rates will not calculate or show on the screen.
How do I know Deano got my order okay? – you’ll receive an email confirming your order lodgement with us.
How do I know it’s finished? – When your order is completed, I go into the website and change status of your order from “PROCESSING” to COMPLETED, the website will email you a status update to show its completed.
Parcel tracking – You’ll receive an email from me with your tracking number for the parcel once it is mailed from this end.
Fore more common questions, visit the FAQ section, click here: Frequently Asked Questions
ATTENTION PERTH CUSTOMERS –
PERTH CUSTOMERS: If you’re in Perth WA and would like to COLLECT your order from me instead of paying postage, yes, this can be done.
I am located 12km north of the Perth CBD in Ballajura.
During checkout, once you have registered yourself as a customer, and have put your address in – you will then be given the option to select LOCAL PICKUP instead of paying for Postage.