REFUNDS, RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS
“In any circumstance, I am happy to discuss options for refunds, partial refunds, or a store credit at my discretion – this depends on the problem you have encountered.” – Deano Designs Perth
DEANO DESIGNS PERTH cannot be held responsible for the following circumstances:
- Your pet chewed, ate or destroyed the article you purchased.
- The measurements you provided for your hutch/cage were incorrect – thus the liners/accessories do not fit.
- Something you had made a year ago and now want the same fabric, and the fabric is now discontinued.
- You did not follow the correct washing/care recommendations when cleaning your handmade products.
Please Note: If you are unhappy with an item you have received ( Please contact me immediately)
- Not correct in colour (ie fabric colour/pattern).
- Not correct in size – ie smaller/longer/bigger than described, so you cannot use it).
- Not correct in use. – doesn’t do what it is supposed to do
- Not as described on the website – ie wrong item entirely
- PLEASE NOTE: if the item you ordered is not right, – I can only accept the goods back if they are unused and resellable.
- So please do try them for fit when they arrive, and if they’re not right, let me know and we’ll work something out before you use or wash them.
TIMEFRAME FOR PROCESSING ORDERS – I am transparent with the timeframe for getting products made. This information is shown on the website homepage, on the shop page also. If there will be unforeseen delays with your order I will let you know.
SHRINKAGE: As with all fabric products, shrinkage can and may occur. If you experience substantial shrinkage in an item you have purchased from me, then please, send me some pics so I can see whats happening, and we can sort the issue promptly.
I cannot not prewash the fabrics before I sew them, as fabrics are bought by the 20m roll..
I reserve the right to offer a remake at no charge, a partial discount, or a full refund – depending on the problem.
Note: Social media is not the platform for these issues – so please message me, email me or even call me to sort the problem straight away.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: Robyn 040 777 3129 (Perth WA – please check time differences with your own state)