FLEECE CAGE LINERS FOR THE C&C TYPE CAGES
What are C&C cages?
C&C cages are basically a set of wire plastic coated grids around 35cm square, that you clip together to make a cage for your guinea pigs – to give them more space to run about.
They connect together with the plastic connectors provided in the package, or you can attach them together with cable ties if preferred.
In the base of the cage, you buy a sheet of corflute (like plastic cardboard) and trim it to size, or fold the edges up to create a base where nothing falls out onto your floor like hay and poops. This means the floor has a waterproof barrier between the guinea pigs and your floors.
The cages can be configured in many different ways, single or multiple levels, connected with bridges and low angle ramps – limited only be the space in your room, and the amount of grids you can afford.
The easiest washable bedding is of course, a fleece cage liner.
Using Fleece Liners are cost effective, better for the environment and also much healthier for your pets overall well being. Not to mention with so many fun prints and colours, Fleece Liners are very decorative!
Each custom made liner is made with quality polar fleece on the outside which wicks away the moisture from your pets. The liners contain a non-toxic, highly absorbent core on the inside which absorbs and holds the liquids and keeps your pets comfortable and dry.
All the layers are stitched securely together – you wash the whole item either by hand or in the machine.
The cage liners are designed to be reversible which makes cleaning halfway through the week a breeze! Just shake out your liner, flip it over and your cage is nice and clean for a few more days.
I recommend the liners should be spot cleaned daily to keep your pet’s home clean and healthy. You can do this easily by using a small broom and dustpan or even purchasing a hand-held vacuum. Of course you can also just remove the fleece liner and take it outside, shake it out and put it back in for a quick cleaning day.
All liners should be changed out every 4-7 days or as needed. Please do not keep them in the cage any longer, even if the cage liner still feels dry to the touch.
All liners are machine washable and dryer safe. For washing/cleaning tips, see “About Fleece”
What Size C&C Cage Should I Get?
- 2×3 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x44″ or 76 x 112cm) – for 1 guinea pig :use a 2×3 cage liner
- 2×4 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x60″ or 76 x 152cm) – for 2 to 3 guinea pigs :use a 2×4 cage liner
- 2×5 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x76″ or 76 x 193cm) – for 2 to 4 guinea pigs :use a 2×5 cage liner
- 2×6 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x90″ or 76 x 228cm) – for 2 to 5 guinea pigs :use a 6×2 cage liner
- If you’d like to add a second level to your C&C cage, I also make liners for the loft areas, you can have them made with the ramp gap, or without.
- There is also a C&C RAMP LINER available to order, fits the corflute ramps 70cmx16cm
- The sizes for the cages listed above are the external sizes. Liners fit inside the cage walls.
If you’re ready to order your liners for your C&C cage, SHOP NOW on our website CC Cage Liner
PLEASE NOTE: I do not sell C&C cages or components – perhaps try a Google search, something like “C&C CAGES AUSTRALIA” and you are sure to find a supplier.